Did you know that Saturday is the most common day for an auto accident to occur? Of course they happen every day of the week, but it is this weekend day when the most occur. Accidents are never anticipated and often turn lives upside down.
A few tips to help you avoid an auto accident:
· Obey the laws of the rude, including the speed limit posts!
· Although you may be a great driver, it is other drivers that cause some concern. Keep your eye on other drivers!
· Allow extra time to get to another location when departing one location to another. Rushing is often times the cause of auto accidents!
· Do not get behind the wheel after consuming alcohol or drugs, even if they were prescribed to you. Remember that buzzed driving is just as dangerous as drunk driving. Either can occur whether you’ve consumed alcohol or narcotics, sleeping pills, muscle relaxers, etc.
· Do not use your cell phone in any way, do not brush your hair or put on makeup, read magazines, or do any other activity that distracts you from the road.
If you are involved in an auto accident despite this information, make sure to contact an experienced attorney houston tx to learn what to do next. Never settle with the insurance company until you’ve spoken to a lawyer and know your rights.
Lawyers offer no cost consultations to learn more about your case and help you better decide the steps to take next. Schedule a consultation to learn important information about your case. If the attorney decides that your case qualifies to go to court, you won’t need any money upfront to start the case. Justice is what you deserve. Talk to an attorney and make certain that is just what you get after an auto accident.